Call for Expressions of Interest
Headlines Making Changes
Become a GCERF Grant Recipient in Somalia
For its first round of investment, GCERF, together with Somalia Country Support Mechanism, is pleased to announce a Call for Expressions of Interest from Somali civil society organisations (CSOs) to become a Principal Recipient (PR) or Direct Grantee of funding from GCERF’s Core Funding Mechanism (CFM).
The purpose of an Expression of Interest is for an applicant for GCERF funding to demonstrate that it meets GCERF’s established prerequisites and that it possesses the required capabilities to be a Principal Recipient of GCERF funding.
All Expressions of Interest must be duly filled and submitted electronically to email@example.com provided by 31 July 2020. The email should be marked as ‘EOI-SOMALIA’ in the subject line. Failing to do so might compromise your submission.
- Appropriate legal registration.
- Willingness to accept and fulfil the role of Principle Recipient as described.
luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo.
- Established relationships and credibility with the communities and population groups identified in the Call, in the geographical areas also identified in the Call.
- Experience and capacity in programme design and management, and project cycle management.
- Experience and capacity in financial management and in the management and accounting for international donor grant funding.
- Experience and capacity in working within a consortium and/or managing sub-recipients for those choosing to form a consortium.
- Experience and capacity in community-level initiatives that address the local drivers of violent extremism and strengthen resilience against violent extremist agendas.