Call for Expressions of Interest
Headlines Making Changes
Become a GCERF Grant Recipient in Sri Lanka
GCERF, in collaboration with the Accelerated Funding Panel in Sri Lanka, is pleased to announce a call for expressions of interest for Sri Lankan civil society organisations organizations to become GCERF’s grantee and manage GCERF’s Accelerated Funding Programme (AFM).
The purpose of the Expression of Interest is for an applicant for GCERF funding to demonstrate that it meets GCERF’s established prerequisites and possesses the requisite capabilities to manage small grants.
All Expressions of Interest must be duly filled and submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org by 24 July 2020. The email should be marked as ‘EOI-SRI LANKA’ in the subject line. Failing to do so might compromise your submission.
- Appropriate legal registration in Sri Lanka.
- Willingness and capacity to accept and fulfil the role of a Grantee (as described above).
luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo.
- Sufficient and recent experience in making grants or subgrants to other organisations in Sri Lanka, with relevant staff expertise and systems (policies, processes and information systems).
- Experience with programming focused on PVE, peacebuilding, reconciliation and social cohesion.
- Experience and capacity to assess and enhance the capabilities of community-level sub-grantees.
- Recognised ability to comply with good programmatic, financial and administrative practices (statutory and donor audits, reputation).
- Experience and capacity in financial management and in the management of and accounting for international donor grant funding.